CEU Warsaw: Intranet Site
- Taking materials from the library without first
checking them out will be regarded as theft.
- It is strictly forbidden to damage library
materials in any way, especially to write on them (with pencil,
highlighter, pen). Library members will be fined for damaged or
lost items, the charge will depend on the price of replacement or
- Please do not to reshelve (do not put the books
back on the shelves after having read them. Please leave them on
the table near the door).
- It is prohibited to bring food or drink into
- Please leave the coats and bags
- Please do not disturb others when using the
- It is prohibited to use cellular phones in the